Skip to content
- Did you know that the rate of suicide attempts is 4 times greater for LGBTQIA+ youth and 2 times greater for even questioning youth than that of straight youth?
- One support person decreases an LGBTQIA+ youth's risk of suicide by 30%. It costs as little as $28.60 to provide counseling for these youth through a challenging time.
- We know that the major life changes that these youth go through in order to feel like themselves are hard, and speaking to even one person can help!
- At The Discriminant, we're committed to helping out. For every orer, we'll donate $1 to help fight youth suicide.
- You can also fill out the form below to donate any amount!